Saturday, November 10, 2018

2018.11.10

It was fine.

I left home around 8:30 am and arrived at Maisaka, Shizuoka at 12:12 pm by Shinkansen Kodama and JR Tokai.

I bought a special discount ticket called Puratto Kodama which is yen 6,600 with a bottle of soft drink.
I wanted to buy the return ticket at Hamamatsu but I did not have enough time and gave up. I thought I could buy through telephone or Internet and pick up the ticket tomorrow before riding.  So I called during the recess of the training. But to my surprise they say they cannot sell by phone the day before. They only sell at the window on the day before.
So I gave up pratto Kodama on the way back.

But when there is something bad, something better would happen.

So I am looking for tomorrow.

Training started at 1pm and finished at 5 pm. After dinner for two hours there was another meeting at night.

In the night I enjoyed hot springs. There were three hot baths and a sauna inside and four out door.

It was a fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment