Saturday, November 17, 2018

2018.11.17

It was fine and beautiful.

I went to Hinodecho to get massage. This is my once a month health treatment.

After that I visited Iseyamakotaijingu (伊勢山皇大神宮). There were many families celebrating their children's shichigosan (七五三) which is usually held on Nov. 15. I happened to see the wedding ceremony there too.

Then according to my massager's advice, I walked to Yokohama which is about 2 km away. I watched a movie Bohemian  Rhapsody which I have wanted to see for a long time because Queen is one of my favorite groups since I was a junior high school student. It was a nice movie and I enjoyed their music.

After the movie I went to a beauty salon in Sugita to have my hair cut and perm.

After that I visit a kimono shop. I tried two beautiful kimonos. One is about 5  million yen the other is about one million yen. Kimono is really expensive but very beautiful. I just bought small things there.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment