Sunday, November 11, 2018

2018.11.11

It was fine.

I took hot spring baths from the morning, had a big breakfast, and a half-day training. It was a fruitful event.

At Hamamatsu I ate eel dish for lunch which was rather expensive. If you eat that kind of dish in Nagoya, it is called hitsumabushi(ひつまぶし), but here it was called unagichazuke (鰻茶漬け). The main difference was hitsumabushi has grilled eel on the top of rice, but unagichazuke has grilled eel on the dish.Therefore unagichazuke has three different ways of grilled eel and rice: eel and rice, eel on rice, eel on rice with soup.
We enjoyed eating and talking.

I took Hikari bullet train from Hamamatsu to Shinagawa which took one hour and 22 minutes.

After coming home, I found the delivery notice and called them to re-deliver. There were 5 boxes. I am glad to receive them

I went grocery shopping as usual Sunday.
While shopping there were another deliveries too.

It was a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment