Saturday, November 3, 2018

2018.11.3

It is a national holiday called bunka no hi (文化の日), Culture Day. It is supposed to be fine but it was cloudy. Unfortunately it fell on Saturday, so it was just like a regular weekend for me.

IH repair serviceman finally came, but he did not bring the necesssary parts and I have to do without cooking for another few days.

New Year's cards which I ordered were delivered. Last year I started writing very late, so this year I hope I can finish before Christmas.

In the afternoon I went to Yokohama to watch a Japanese movie Okuotoko (億男), Million Dollar Man.

Then I went to Shinagawa to buy a ticket for the next weekend.

There were some time before the next appointment therefore I went to Okachimachi to attend a special festival at a temple in Ameyoko (アメ横) street. To my lucky I was in time for the last prayer ceremony.

Then I went to Ochanomizu to learn about FX with my friend.

After that we went to Shinagawa to have dinner.

It was a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment