Sunday, November 25, 2018

2018.11.25

It was fine.

I went to Shibuya to attend a seminar.
It started at 10 am. In the same building there was an examination of Chinese language. There were so many people waiting for the elavator to come.
In our seminar there were about 40 to 50 participants. I arrived there about 10 minutes before starting, and I was ushered to the center front seat.
It lasted for four hours and a half without having any lunch time nor break. There were lots of work to write somerhing in mind. After the seminar reception was held.  I talked with some people. It seemed most of them were members of the company. It was fun to have found somebody that belonged to other course I took.

At night the pick up of suitcase came. I will be busy for next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment