Thursday, November 15, 2018

2018.11.15

It was fine and very beautiful.

I went to Ariake in the morning, but we returned to Roppongi soon to go to clinic. The research fellow was diagnosed as flu, and most of the programs for a week needed to be canceled which included visiting Kyoto and Shiga.

After lunch on my way to the office I happened to witness the wedding ceremony.

Nov. 15 is known as shichi go san (七五三), seven, five, three. It is a day for a family with children aged three, five, seven to go to a shrine to wish their happy and healthy growth. I did not see anybody celebrating shichi go san but saw the wedding.

After coming back to the office, I canceled my hotel in Kyoto. To my lucky I did not have to pay anything.

At JR Shinagawa station I canceled the round tickets to go to Kyoto too.

I dropped at Kurihama to attend my tea master's wake ceremony. He passed away at the age of 94.  When I saw the movie dealt with tea ceremony, I felt like visiting my tea masters. I should have visited them soon. My tea master is Shintoist therefore the ceremony was done by the Shinto way.  This was the first experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment