Wednesday, April 4, 2018

2018.4.4

It was fine and very warm.

I had lunch with a colleague of the different section after a long time.  So I thought I have missed watching TV dramas at lunch time, but it seems there was the final baseball match at that time and that the drama was not broadcast at the regular time.

After work I went to attend a monthly meeting of a club. There were many attractive information. I was so motivated by listening to the good news.

Today I decided many near future plans such as having birthday lunch, attending two great seminars in April and May by invitation, and having my mother's 17th death anniversary service in early May.

I feel like traveling both in Japan and abroad. They say if you make up your mind, future is decided. Everything depends on ourselves.
So I will make these wishes come true soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment