Wednesday, April 25, 2018

2018.4.25

It was raining in the morning but became fine in the afternoon.

When I got to the office there was a bag of souvenir from a professor who went to Kobe on a business trip yesterday. Since there was the PCM seminar of the second  day in the afternoon all of the staff from our office could taste a piece of the special Baumkuchen only sold at the mainshop at the tea time break.

After work I headed for the Narita Airport to leave for Kuala Lumpur. It's been so long since I went there last, maybe at the time of Sydney Olympic in 2000 when I went there for transit and met my friends.
This time my final destination is Dubai where I have wanted to visit for a long time. This is the first trip to the Middle East for me. And this is the first trip abroad with my new passport.

I am very looking forward to this whole trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment