Sunday, April 1, 2018

2018.4.1

A new month has started. April is Shigatsu(四月), the fourth month or Uzuki(卯月). It is the beginning of the new fiscal and academic year in Japan.

As a ritual I visited the nearby shrine in the morning.

I went to the beauty salon to have my hair cut and permed.

Then I went shopping.

And I went to Tokyo to attend the 77th first ladies luncheon for the first time. It has been held on the first day of the month for seven years or so except January without any break. In January it is held on January 11. I knew about it last year, but since it is held at the lunch time on the first day of the month, it does not always fall on weekend. Therefore this is the first chance for me to attend.
There were about 14 ladies. Aftet having lunch we heard the speech about Oyster. Every time there is a guest speaker by the recommendation from the speaker of the previous month.

It was very interesting to get to know new people. Everone has something to tell. There was the founder of Mind Block Buster. To my lucky I could get her treatment.

There was an acquaintance there, so we decided to have tea after luncheon and enjoyed knowing each other.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment