Wednesday, April 18, 2018

2018.4.18

It was raining in the morning but became fine.

On my way to the office my train delayed. So I was a bit late. With the certificate from the train company I won't be counted as "late" but it is counted from 10 am and I needed to work for 7 hours and 45 minutes.

After work I visited three flower shops to consult about the bouquet for my friend. One was already closed. The other will open until midnight. Another opens until 8 pm. Depends on the size the price of rose varies, but a big red rose costs yen 500 at both shops. Much bigger one costs yen 1200 or so for just a piece. The one requires the wrapping fee, the other wraps for nothing. The former can make a bouquet from yen 1,000, the other from yen 1,500. They are all in Roppongi. Isn't it interesting?

I like roses and orchids very much. What flowers do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment