Sunday, April 22, 2018

2018.4.22

It was fine and hot like summer.

I went to Hinodecho to get massage. This is my once a month treat to my body which is very stiff.
Last time we talked about omlett cooked by rice cooker and she promised me to cook it for me next time. As she promised I could eat it. It looked like cheese cake or pudding rather than omlett.

After massage on my way back to the station, I enjoyed the baloon art performance and kind of circus at Noge. Yesterday and today there are famous performances called "Noge Daidogei (野毛大道芸) The International Street Performers Festival." It is the 43rd festival.

I went grocery shopping after coming back.

Then I listened to the webseminar instead of attending the real one.

I washed many winter clothings while packing the suitcase.

The sunset was so beautiful today.

The pick up driver came around 7:30 pm.
I am glad that I do not have to bring the heavy suitcase to the airport during rush hours. Thank you for the card-holder benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment