Sunday, April 8, 2018

2018.4.8

It was fine.

I went to Shinagawa to attend "The 10th Wealth Dynamics Festa 2018." It started at 10AM to 7PM. The main lecturer is Mr. Roger James Hamilton who has many titles. I have never read his book, so I bought three of them at the venue and got a present. I wished to get his autograph but I could not.  But at least I could talk with him.

The guest speaker was Mr. Masanori Kanda whom I wanted to see once.

First there was a lecture by Roger, second by Mr.Kanda, third panel duscussion, and fourth the lecture by Roger again.

To my lucky I was invited to this precious program by applying for the offer of the mail magazine.

I am very glad to have applied because it was such a nice one day seminar.

Since I wanted to hear the detail of the programs I stayed at lunchtime and after the session too. They even provided lunch, drink, and snack for those who stayed to listen.
Unfortunately I did not apply for his course, but I applied some trials instead.

I was glad to see some friends at the venue.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment