Thursday, April 12, 2018

2018.4.12

It was fine.

After work I went to Shinagawa to see my friends. It's been so long since I saw one of them last. We enjoyed talking and eating the reasonable cake set. Usually drink costs about yen 1,000 and cake costs about yen750 respectively. But after 6 pm you can order the cake set at yen1,100. Isn't it nice? Today I chose the Easter special cheese cake which looked like a bunny.
After that we went to eat something for supper which was not schduled at first. If I knew I tried to find a reasonable restaurant beforehand but we just went to the nearest restaurant. This was the fourth or fifth time for me to be there and it was almost for the first time not to order the course dinner. If we had time, we would have enjoyed some dishes, but we just ordered one dish respectively. I am glad to have it because I have wanted to order it someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment