Saturday, March 31, 2018

2018.3.31

It was fine.

The last day of March is the last day of fiscal and academic year in Japan. How was your FY 2017?

There were many things and I have seen many people which brought me new information. I have joined many activities and traveled a lot both in Japan and outside of Japan for both business trip and private vacation.

Today I went to Ariake to attend a seminar. On my way to go there I went to Shimbashi and took Yurikamome and on my way back I used JR. Former is closer to the venue but took much time and money, the latter needs to walk more.
The seminar was held at the 32nd floor of the high-rise manshoin which is said to be the value of yen1,800,000, 000.
So I wanted to see the place where the millionaires live. The view from there was fantastic.

After coming back, I went grocery shopping and filling my car up which made me feel relieved.

I saw many beautiful cherry blossoms and tulips in the afternoon and the beautiful full moon at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment