Wednesday, March 21, 2018

2018.3.21

It is a national holiday called "shunbun no hi(春分の日)" vernal equinox.

It's been raining, but turned into snow and very cold in the morning, and became rain again in the afternoon.
It is very rare to have snow at this time of the year.

Since it was snowing, I gave up driving and walked to the station instead.

First I went to Kasuga to attend a seminar to be 20 years younger. It was supposed to be from 14:00 to 16:00 but it lasted until nearly 17:00. It was very interesting and informative.

Since I had another appointment in Ginza from 17:00, I had to change the schedule. I tried Hydrogen Inhalation. Before and after that I was measured the flow of capillary tube of the left ring finger. It was the first time for me to do so, and it was very interesting.

Then I went to Shinagawa to see my friends.

It was a fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment