Friday, March 9, 2018

2018.3.9

It was slightly raining in the morning but rather warm. It stopped raining but became colder in the afternoon.

I went to MLIT to attend the lecture. When I go there from home I go to Higashiginza straight and changed to Hibiya Line. After that I went back to the office in Roppongi. When I use PASMO, the prepaid card, it usually cost yen 434 in total. This week I took the same route three times but on the first day it cost yen 504. I wondered why and asked my colleague in charge of PASMO. Usually if you transfer within 30 minutes, it is regarded as one way and reducted yen 70 from the sum of both lines. This time we were not sure but a staff at the Higashiginza station might have used the different way and charged. It was weird.

After work I went to the Fuji Film Square, my favorite place in Roppongi. There was the new exhibition, DYNAMIC LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY II, by Mr.Kenji Yamamura  and Mr. Shumon Saito.
This is the second time for me to visit their exhibition. When I visited last time, there were very beautiful pictures, and I liked them very much. Therefore I was very looking forward to seeing the new exhibitions.
Fortunately they were at the venue and we could take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment