Sunday, March 11, 2018

2018.3.10

It was fine but partially cloudy.

Today is my dead mother's birthday.

In the afternoon I went to Kamioooka by walking to Miura kaigan station watching cherry blossom trees in leaf and rape blossoms.
I saw a movie titled "Kita no sakuramori (北の桜守)" because I got an invitation ticket from a famous kimono designer who made some kimono for Ms. Sayuri Yoshinaga (吉永小百合) who is a famous actress and the heroin of this movie. Since it deals with war and aging problem, most of the audience was senior. And because today is the first day of releasing and this is the 120th movie of Ms. Sayuri Yoshinaga, seats were almost full. It was a unique style nice moving movie.

Then I went to buy some books at my favorite bookstore whose cover is very beautiful. I also ordered some books through Internet.

In the evening I went to Yokosuka chuo to attend a meeting for organizing the second grand reunion of high school on July 7. There were about 20 people from 10 classes of 450 students. After talking the points of reunion, we enjoyed eating and drinking.

It was a fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment