Thursday, November 9, 2017

2017.11.9

It was fine and beautiful.

I took a compensation holiday of Nov. 3.

I went to Kimono-style Miya to have hair done, make-up, and got dressed. Today's kimono is Sahari(佐波理), one of the most beautiful & gorgeous kimono that I have.

Then I went to Shimbashi to attend Beauty Activity Symposium. I attended Inner Beauty Collection. There were 11 models who have tried many different ways of beauty-related activities for the past three months. We took our before and after pictures and compare the results. We needed to make one - minute speech in front of the audience who had a chance to vote.
I have got the lymphatic massage for the past three months.

At the recess someone talked to me and said "You are changed a lot so I voted to You!"
I was very glad to hear that because I see myself in the mirror every day,  and I did not feel so much change by myself.

For lunch I enjoyed the delicious Japanese cuisine.

I enjoyed talking with beautiful models and was surprised to hear their experiences.

It was a nice holiday.



No comments:

Post a Comment