Tuesday, November 7, 2017

2017.11.7

Today is ritto (立冬), the first day of winter in the luner calender. It is one of nijyushisekki (二十四節気), 24 solar terms. The last one was soko (霜降),frost falling on October 23, and the next one is shosetsu (小雪), little snow on November 22.

Today it was rather warm.

When I got off the Roppongi station this morning, there were many policemen because of the US President's Japan visit.

At lunch time I met my friend from Kobe and ate at the healthy Japanese food restaurant. This was the second time for me to go there. I chose daily special which includes deep-fried
oyster & salmon.
If you show the coupon, you can get free soft drink which cost yen 350. Last time I could not order carrot juice, so this time I ordered it without hesitation.
There was only one hour break, but we enjoyed the reunion.

In the evening I attended the meeting at Kanda. There were some people I have not met for a while, but because of my Facebook posts, they feel they often meet me.
We feel connected by Facebook. Isn't it nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment