Wednesday, November 1, 2017

2017.11.1

A new month has started. November is jyuichigatsu (11月) 11th month or Shimotsuki(霜月), frost month in Japanese.

Hello from Bangkok!

It's been four years and a half since I came here last. At that time after coming back from Hawaii, I came via Hong Kong. Since I got sick, I could not take the planned flight. I had stayed in Thailand for a few weeks and visited many places including Cambodia.

This time I came here as a business trip.

I left home around 6:30 am and visited the nearby shrine for the first day visit and took 7:01 train arriving at the Haneda Airport around 8:30 am. It was rather crowded.
Weather was fine and I saw the beautiful Mt.Fuji.
It took about 6 hours to Bangkok. I thought we arrived earlier than schedule, but there were so many people at the immigration. So I arrived at the scheduled time.

I exchanged $100 to Baht 3133. They gave me a ball point pen.

It was cloudy here but hot like 29 degrees centigrade..

Someone came to pick me up and took to the hotel. At the hotel TV drama was shooting. They say it is a popular drama and appear next year.

We had a meeting and went out for dinner.

I wished to get the Thai massage but it was too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment