Sunday, November 26, 2017

2017.11.25

It was fine.

I went to the Kimono-style Miya to get dressed, hair-done, and to have pictures taken.

Then I went to Daikanyama to attend luncheon with ex-colleagues. There were eight adults with three children. It's been three months or so since I met three of them, but nearly five years to see one of them. I was late because of many reasons but enjoyed the reunion. Daikanyama is a fashonable town and we enjoyed walking around.

Then I went to Shinjuku to buy something.

I was supposed to go to the Natiomal Art Center Tokyo but I gave up and went to Ebisu to have dinner with a good friend. We started around 6 pm and it lasted later than 11 pm. It is a very fancy restaurant and very expensive but worth trying once in a life time. They gave us the souvenir too.

Their maitre d'hotel service is said to be No.1 in the world. Unfortunately I could not see the person who became a world champion because he has already left there.
We ate too much and I missed the last train. So I had to use taxi on my way back.
 
We enjoyed dinner and learned many things. It was a good experience.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment