Saturday, July 29, 2017

2017.7.29

It was cloudy.

There were many interesting events which I wanted to attend today.  However I decided to stay at home all day long.

 I kept household accounts which I missed for nearly three months, ordered the Limited Time Offer of Te Mana, talked with the customer service for the refrigrator repair, and booked the flights to Florida for summer vacation. Since it is the high season, they are very expensive. By changing one day, the cost differs about yen35,000. I checked about 5 websites and tried four destinations (West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and Orlando) between August 10 and 20.  After all I booked from August 12 to19.  To go I need to transit twice, to come back once but the waiting time is 13 hours!
Then I applied for ESTA.

Now I am listening to the seminar which I wanted to join by Zoom.  This is very good.  Without going to Tokyo I can learn what they are talking. To go and come back it takes more than four hours.   So I could save the time.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment