Saturday, July 8, 2017

2017.7.8

It was fine and hot.

I had an appointment at Gaienmae (外苑前) in Tokyo at lunch time with my classmates from Ability Garden where I attended from October 2004 before working at Expo 2005.

Therefore I decided to visit some shrines in Asagaya. I heard about these shrines just two days ago and I felt like visiting there and decided to visit this morning before meeting my friends.
I went to Shinmeigu (神明宮) first, Mahashiinari jinja (馬橋稲荷神社) next, and Sarutahiko jinja (猿田彦神社) third.
All were very nice.

Then I went to attend a luncheon. It's been more than a year since we met each other last. Two of us have changed our jobs since then. We had a course menu of chicken from Kumamoto (熊本) and they were all very delicious.
I was impressed to receive the hot towels of lemon flavour and the welcome message and thank you message of hand writing.
My friend's salary went up at the new company and she treated us.

After lunch we walked around Omotesando (表参道) where there were so many people. We tried to find a tea room but it was very difficult. Finally we entered a famous confectionery shop.

We had a very good time of reunion.

Since it was very close to Meiji jingu (明治神宮) shrine, I visited there too. It's been a long time since I visited there last though I visited there at New Year's every year at my early 20s.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment