Friday, July 28, 2017

2017.7.28

It was fine and hot.

Since it was the last day of the program we were rather busy.

In the afternoon we went to the University of Tokyo to attend the lecture. This may be the first and last experience of listening to the lecture at the top university in Japan.

The landscape from the main gate was beautiful.The building was elegant and letters were written in the classic style from right to left.There was a big ginkgo tree.

In spite of the premium Friday, I overworked.

On my way home there was an accident on the Keihinkyuko line, and I had to wait at Keikyu Kawasaki for a long time. Then I gave up waiting but decided to transferred transportation service by JR. I took Keihintohoku line up to Yokohama, changed to Yokosuka line up to Kurihama, and change to Keihinkyuko line at Kurihama.
What a long way to go home tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment