Friday, July 14, 2017

2017.7.14

It was fine and hot.

I took two hours off at lunch time to see my busy friend. We promised to have lunch or dinner but it was hard to set up the date. There is a restaurant where I wanted to go for a few month, but it was too good to go on a weekday when I have only one hour for lunch. So at first I asked for an hour off, but it took a long time to be served. Therefore I asked for two hours off instead. The course meal was so nice that we really enjoyed everthing. Moreover I got a coupon for a half price, we felt happy.
I had many questions to ask her and most of them were answered. There are some more, so I am looking forward to the next time.

Next Monday is a National holiday. Therefore I go to Fukuoka to see the Yamagasa (山笠) Festival which I knew early this year. They say it starts at 4:59 am on July 15. I am very looking forward to seeing it.

After work I went to Haneda Airport directly and took the 19:00 flight arriving at 20:50.
It is hotter and humid here.

No comments:

Post a Comment