Friday, October 16, 2015

2015.10.16

It was rainy today.

I got a sad news today. My professor from university passed away the day before yesterday. When I knew it by email, it was already time of the wake and I could not attend. There will be a funeral tomorrow morning, but I will go to Kyoto tomorrow and I cannot attend it either.
He was a psychology teacher.
When I was a high school student, I wanted to be a counselor so that I took entrance examinations for psychology major, but it was in vain. So I majored in International Relations instead. But I still wanted to study psychology, so I took all the psychology related courses offered there and he taught every course.
After graduating from university, when I was a teacher of a junior high school, I was still thinking of studying, and he cared about me.
When I was in the USA, he called me.
When I published the book, he was very pleased.
He remembered the things about me which even I forgot.
He always encouraged me.
I feel bad that I cannot do as much as he expected to.

Thank you for everything.

Please rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment