Thursday, October 22, 2015

2015.10.22

It was fine.

After work I went to banks. Some are local banks so I dropped at Yokosuka chuo and visited there.
After that I went to a bookstore, but I could not find a book I wanted to buy.
There is a jewelry shop where I used to ask for battery change of the watch, and I had my watch fixed. It's been about a week since it stopped so I used the smartphone to see the time, but finally my watch is back, and I am very glad.

It was already nearly 9 pm, so I decided to buy sushi for dinner.

October 22 is known for jidai matsuri(時代祭), Festval of the Ages in Kyoto.  It is one of the three biggest festivals in Kyoto. Others are Aoi matsuri (葵祭) in May and Gion matsuri (祇園祭) in July.
Jidai matsuri is a festival of Heian jingu (平安神宮) and about 2000 people parade for 2km with wearing traditional costume.

Someday I hope to see those festivals.

No comments:

Post a Comment