Saturday, October 3, 2015

2015.10.3

It was fine.

I walked to the station to go to Shinjuku to attend a monthly meeting. On my way I found flowers I have never seen.

After the meeting I entered sushi restaurant for lunch. Lunch menu was reasonable, but I was very surprised to see the receipt because an additional one piece of sushi with shell fish cost almost half the price of lunch menu. I should have asked the price before ordering. Usually at the sushi bar two pieces are served when we order one kind of sushi. So if I order the regular piecies  it cost about the same price as lunch menu which includes salad and miso soup.

In the afternoon I went to see the art exhibiton of my friends in Ginza.

I walked about 8 blocks and took a train ro Shinagawa and had dinner with my professor. I heard that my classmates have been an  associate professor or a  professor. If I continued  studying,  there may have been a different future.

No comments:

Post a Comment