Monday, October 19, 2015

2015.10.19

It was fine.

I took a transferred holiday of September 21.

I sent a suitcase by home deliver service to travel light. It cost yen 1412.

I left Kyoto around 10 am and arrived at Shinagawa around 1:40 pm by Shinkansen Kodama.

Whenever I go to Kansai area by Shinkansen, I make it a rule to buy Kaki no ha zushi (柿の葉寿司) for lunch or dinner. In addition to that I bought a cup of green tea jelly for dessert today. They were tasty.

It was crowded at first, but after Nagoya there were many vacant seats.

After coming back to Tokyo, I went to Ikubukuro to visit my dead best friend's house. It's been almost 15 years since she passed away.  How fast time flies!

As I have started working at Ikebukuro since May last year, I wanted to visit there sooner, but I have not had a chance by now. I enjoyed talking with her husband about my friend's memory looking at old pictures.
She stays young and beautiful as she was.
I still miss her a lot.
I was surprised to hear that he lost both of his parents during the past seven years.
There was a family picture of my friend with her parents and her parents-in-law. All of them are now in another world.
I pray for their souls.  

No comments:

Post a Comment