Friday, October 16, 2015

2015.10.15

It was fine.

They say it is "Newspaper Week." There are some special columns regarding newspaper in  today's paper.
With the spreading of smart phones, people tend to read news through Internet, and less people subscribe the newspaper these days. 
On the train most people are using the cellphones or smartphones and I do not see the people reading newspaper so much like before.
I myself listen to the news by smartphone while riding on the train or watch TV at home and don't have much time to read newspaper in the morning and read it at night after coming back taking time on weekdays.

When I worked at the places where subscribed several newspapers, I enjoyed reading some of them at lunch time.

Now there is a library at school, so I can read many if I wish. But I usually watch NHK's TV drama at lunch time, and read something else at office to save time.

How about you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment