Monday, October 13, 2014

2014.10.12

It was fine.

There was the 36th sport event in my town.  From 8 in the morning we started preparing and from 9 it started and lasted till 3:30.  There were many programs and I participated in two of them.
I enjoyed seeing relay races.  There were 13 teams or so.  To our surprise our team was the second best in total. 
And to my surprise I saw my first student who became a teacher at the event.  For teachers I think it is honor to see their students to have become active in the society.  I am glad to have been a teacher as my first career.

After the sport event we had a small party.
After the party once I came back home and went grocery shopping.  I am not sure why but there were many people shopping at such a late time.

The big typhoon No. 19 is approaching, and the walking event for tomorrow was canceled.

No comments:

Post a Comment