Thursday, July 3, 2014

2014.7.3

I took a day off to take my father to the hospital.  He needed to visit three different departments of two different hospitals.  So we were very busy.  At the first hospital I have happened to see my students whom I taught when they were junior high school students.  I was so glad to see them become adults and have decent jobs.  It took about 2 hours and a half at the first hospital and I drove to the next for an hour or so.
After the second hospital, we went to eat lunch at my favorite crab restaurant.  The menu was different from the one we went to last time.  We enjoyed delicious course dishes.  This is one of our pleasures when we go to the hospital in Yokosuka.
Japanese crab course dinner consists of many small dishes and looks very beautiful. I hope you have a chance to taste them someday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment