Saturday, July 12, 2014

2014.7.12

It was fine and very hot.

I went to Yokohama to attend a monthly meeting in the afternoon.  It lasted for nearly 2 hours.  It is nice to get together with those who have the same goal.
Then I visited the shrines where I try to visit every time I attend this meeting. 
Then I went to Kimono-style Miya to pick up the pictures from the first fashion show of last December in Yokohama.  There was a new magazine there.  They issue the kimono model magazine twice a year.  The cover paper was coated shiny one and very beautiful.
Then I went to massage.  After 5 hours commuting every day makes my body very tense.  So I try to get my body massaged for 90 minutes once in a month on the meeting day.  I enjoyed talking with massager.

I was looking forward to seeing the super moon tonight, but it was cloudy and I have not seen it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment