Sunday, July 27, 2014

2014.7.27

It is fine and hot.
I came to Kyoto to see the fire festival of Kenchoji temple.
Before that I met a friend from Expo  92.
It's been a year and four months since I came here and met my friend last.  There were many things happened in our lives since that time.
We enjoyed talking many things.
After saying good bye I went up to the Kyoto tower.  I have come to Kyoto  many times but I have never been to the top of the tower.  It usually costs yen 770 or so, but since I got an invitation ticket from the hotel I am staying, so I visited. 
The view was nice.
I went back to the hotel once and headed to the temple.
I arrived there around 6:45 pm, and I could see the ceremony from the beginning.  It finished around 8:45 pm. There were nearly 100 people from our group.
After coming back to Kyoto ten of us had dinner together.  I chose yuba (湯葉) , tofu skin, dishes which is very famous in Kyoto.
It was a nice day  .

No comments:

Post a Comment