Monday, June 3, 2013

2013.6.3

It was fine.
I was rather busy today.  In the morning I went to Yokosuka to attend a seminar till noon, then went to Yokohama to attend an explanation meeting, then visited a Kimono Shop, then  went to see an exhibition of textiles at the gallery of a department store in the afternoon, and after coming back home, went to exercise at night.
The exhibition "Tatsumura Heizo 'toki' wo oru ten (「龍村平蔵『時』を織る。」展)" (Mr. Heizo Takimura weaves "Time") was really nice.  I saw many beautiful kimono (着物)  and obi (帯). I got invitation tickets when I participated in Yokosuka Kaido Walk (Yokosuka海道ウォーク) last Sunday.  I was not interested in at all because I did not know anything about it, but I am glad to visit there.  There were so many beautiful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment