Sunday, June 30, 2013

2013.6.29

It was fine and hot.
I went out for dinner with my friends.  We ate very delicious Italian dishes and enjoyed chatting.
These days I often watch the 2013 Wimbledon Championships.  There are time differences between Japan and Wimbledon.  It is on air after midnight.  There are two Japanese players who are active this tournament.  One is Mr. Kei Nishikori (錦織圭), the other is Ms. Kimiko Date-Krumm (クルム伊達公子).  I like both of them.
I watched Nishikori's first international victory game in February 2008 in Delray Beach, Florida.  Since that time I am his fan.  He is a very nice person.  Now he is No. 11 in the world ranking. I hope he wins more.
Date-Krumm is the oldest, 42 years old, who proceeded to the third match in Wimbledon.  She has the same name as mine.  So I feel affinity.
Because of these two players, I think there are many Japanese spectators in this events.

No comments:

Post a Comment