Friday, June 21, 2013

2013.6.20

It rained today.  The typhoon No. 4 is nearing to the west part of Japan.
I went to Kamata (蒲田) to attend the A.G.E. seminar.  Do you know A.G.E.?  It stands for Advanced Glycation End Products.  That is a cause of aging.  There were about 1,500 audience and two speakers, one is a doctor, the other is a chef of a raw food restaurant in Sapporo (札幌).
My friends and I had lunch together at a Chinese restaurant and after the seminar some of us went to have tea and cake.  We could measure our A.G.E. score before the seminar.  This was the 5th time for me to measure it.  When I measured in Hawaii, it was terrible.  However after that my true age score is younger than my physical age.
They say tomorrow will be the Day of International Awareness of A.G.E.
For further information, please check the following site.
http://truage.com/2891884/en-us/

At night I went to learn tea ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment