Sunday, June 2, 2013

2013.6.1

A new month has begun.  June is rokugatsu (六月), its old name is minazuki (水無月).  Minazuki literally means water without month.  However June in the solar calendar is known as a rainy season. 
Today I went to Shinjuku to attend a monthly meeting in the morning, had my late birthday lunch with ex-colleagues, and had dinner with my teacher from graduate school.
It's been about 2 months since I left the office. So as most of my ex-colleagues.  Seven of us got together, only one is still working at the same department, the other working in the different department.  Other five members left the company.  While we were working together, we really had a good time.  We are so proud of our job, and it was so enjoyable to meet new people.  We have worked together for four years.  Almost every day when we were at the office, we had lunch together.  Every one is so capable, inspiring, and outgoing.  And we love to know other culture and often go abroad and know many things about outside Japan.  Actually six of us have lived abroad several times.  So they know some foreign languages.  I am so glad that I have worked with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment