Monday, June 24, 2013

2013.6.24

It was cloudy today.
I went to Yokosuka to attend a seminar.  There were very few participants but because of that we could practice.
Then I went to Yokohama to do many things.  After everything was over, I visited the newly opened big shopping center "Mark is Minatomirai" because my friends mentioned here and there today.  They say it opened last Friday and there came more than 70,000 people on that day.  In spite of being Monday today, there were still so many people there, and at some restaurants people were waiting in a long line.  I was wondering why there are so many people.  There I happened to see my old friend from Expo '92.  It's nice to see old friend.  We enjoyed chatting thinking of 21 years ago.
At night I went to small ball exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment