Saturday, June 4, 2011

6月4日(rokugatsu yokka): June 4

I went to see a movie which released today. That is a movie of a best seller book of 1,300,000 copies last year. Its title is very long therefore it is called as "Moshi Dora(もしドラ)" which is the abbreviation of the title "Moshi koko yakyu no joshi maneja ga dorakka no 'manejimento' wo yondara(もし高校野球の女子マネージャーがドラッカーの「マネジメント」を読んだら)". The meaning of the title is "If a girl manager of high school baseball team reads 'Management' written by Peter Ferdinand Drucker." This story was made into TV animation program and broadcast as 10 episodes (5 nights for 2 weeks) in the nights. I saw some of them. It was a nice movie.
After that I went to get the manipulative treatment for nearly 2 hours. It is a kind of massage. I have never been to these kind of places. But my body became relaxed. It cost yen 7,000. I liked it. I hope to visit there once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment