Sunday, June 5, 2011

6月5日(rokugatsu itsuka): June 5

I attended a tour organized by a jewelry shop. It cost yen 4,800 and the contents were: first there was an explanation of new products and shopping time, second we moved to the venue, and third we watched the "Kooza" of Cirque du Soleil.
The beautiful new products were feasts for the eyes. There were some interesting items, but they were so expensive.
Lunch was sandwiches of the famous bakery and they were delicious.
And the main event was to watch the circus. It's been 6 years since I watched the one by Cirque du Soleil. If you buy the ticket regular way, it costs from yen 7,000 to yen 13,000. So I feel lucky. There were 11 performances. I liked the Wheel of Death, Double High Wire, and Teeterboard.
On my way home I went to the handcraft shop and bought some materials because the jewelry I saw in the morning inspired me. The owner was kind enough to let me know how to make a necklace and I made the one within 1 hour. It reminded me of my Florida days when I had enough time to make jewelry and jigsaw puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment