Sunday, June 12, 2011

6月12日(rokugatsu jyuni nichi): June 12

Father and I went shopping.
In Japan Analog broadcast will fully switch to Digital broadcast on July 24. Therefore we needed to buy digital TV sets or tuners.
Last time when we bought a TV set, I got many points at the shop and I could get a toy PC for nothing. So I expected something like this would happen again.
We bought 3 TV sets (one for living room, the other for kitchen, and another for his bedroom) but I could not get any points and asked them why. They said they are cash special price (genkin tokka: 現金特価). I did not understand this system well because I paid by the credit card. Anyway I felt disappointed, discouraged or betrayed.
After that we went to buy a pair of glasses for him. I was surprised to know the prices. They used to be very expensive, but these days you can buy them very cheap if you do not have special orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment