Sunday, February 28, 2010

二月二十八日(nigatsu nijyuhachi nichi): February 28


There was a warning of Tsunami (津波) this morning and evening, which was announced through the city. As long as I remember this was the first time to hear the alarm of the Tsunami. For the time being, it seems OK around here.

Today I had a special tea ceremony. It's been 30 years since my masters started teaching the tea ceremony, and they held the 30th year anniversary event. There came about 20 pupils from 10 years old to the 70s old. I started learning the tea ceremony about 20 years ago, those days I went to masters' house once a week on Thursday, but for more than 10 years I only join the special occasions such as hatsu gama (初釜), the first tea ceremony in the year.
Today I could meet old friends there, some of them brought their daughters too. How fast time flies!
In the morning, it was raining, and we could not go out, but later it became cloudy and fine. I took some pictures in front of their ume (梅) tree. Here is the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment