Wednesday, February 10, 2010

二月十日(nigatsu toka): February 10

Tonight I happened to watch two music TV programs. One of them was the talk program between songwriters at the auditorium. The audience was college students. This program reminded me of "Inside The Actor's Studio" which I like very much.
I knew both songwriters' names, but I am not so familiar with their songs. However it was very interesting to know how they composed the poetry.
There was a workshop of making a poem by seeing a picture in a short period. Seeing the same picture of the scramble crossing at Shibuya (渋谷) in Tokyo (東京), many students and the songwriters made so many different poems. But two of them had almost the same kind of nuance. The one was songwriter's and the other was his fan's.

Everyone is different. But still we have something in common. And we are attracted by each other. Sometimes we are attracted by the same kinds, and other times we are attracted by the opposites.

No comments:

Post a Comment