Monday, November 30, 2020

2020.11.30

It was fine and cold.

It is the last day of November, and today is the fullmoon.

It is hard to believe there is only one month left.

Every last day of the month I make a photobook. First I upload about 30 pictures and choose 20 of them.
There are only 30 days this month, but I had many memorative events, and at each event I took many pictures. Therefore it is very difficult to select only 20 pictures.
What a happy life I am having!

After coming back I went to a gas station to fill up my car. I felt relieved to do so.

There were two surprises. One is a good one. My garden was cleaned by a volunteer. The other was not good. It was an additional estimation for repair construction of the roof. I hope my insurance will cover all.

No comments:

Post a Comment