Saturday, November 28, 2020

2020.11.28

It was fine and cloudy.

I went to Isehara to learn Mandala String Art. I started around 10:15 and finished around 13:15. First I chose 7 colors. 
Second I hit 64 pins on the wood board. 
Third I marked at the 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th, 50th, and 60th pins.
Fourth I tied the gold thread to the first pin, and hooked the 31st pins until it came back to the first pin, and tied with the other end at the first pin.
Fifth I tied the silver thread to the first pin, and hooked the 29th pins until it came back to the first pin, and tied with the other end at the first pin.
Sixth I tied the pink thread to the first pin, and hooked the 23rd pins until it came back to the first pin, and tied with the other end at the first pin.
Seventh I tied the purple thread to the first pin, and hooked the 19th pins until it came back to the first pin, and tied with the other end at the first pin.
Eighth I tied the blue green thread to the first pin, and hooked the 17th pins until it came back to the first pin, and tied with the other end at the first pin.
Ninth I tied the blue thread, and hooked the 13th pins until it came back to the first pin, and tied with the other end at the first pin.
Tenth I tied indigo thread and hooked the11th pins until it came back to the first pin, and tied with the other end at the first pin. .  
Eleventh I glued all the knots at the first pin.

I am very happy to have made a very beautiful artwork.

After that the instructor and I went to have late lunch and I headed for Narimasu to attend a commemorative lecture of Ms. Utako Shiratori's new book. It started at 17:00 and lasted for three hours. I learned a lot.
After that eight of us went to have dinner.

It was a nice day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment