Tuesday, November 10, 2020

2020.11.10

It was cloudy, partially rained, and became fine.

I went to Izumotaisha in the morning by myself but someone talked to me and explained many things which I missed yesterday. I felt lucky.

After having breakfast I changed to kimono and attended the bus tour to Miho shrine. We ate lunch first, and visited a temple where was not included in our plan. There we had a chance to see four sculptures of national treasures. 
We paid a formal visit to Miho shrine.

Everything went well.

I changed my schedule and took an earlier bus to Hiroshima.
After checked in the hotel, I went out for dinner, and ate the famous local foods called okonomiyaki. Hiroshima's okonomiyaki includes noodles. I could use the local coupon.

It was another nice day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment