Tuesday, November 10, 2020

2020.11.9

It was fine.  

After checking out I took an earlier train than scheduled and headed for Izumo at 10:10.

 After arriving Takeoya ryokan where is very famous inn because the owner is one of the popular musicians.

I had one hour and a half before the meeting time, so I walked around.

After the visiting tour started, an accident happened. My zori shoes broke suddenly.
After the formal visit and other visit to the shrines, I tried to fix it. To my very lucky I happened to find a Photo studio, and I asked if they have zori shoes, and they did. I said I buy them, but they said "We don't need them and you can have them." So my big problem was fixed unexpected way.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Dinner was very delicious.

Lecture was interesting.

It was a Very nice day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment