Monday, November 16, 2020

2020.11.15

It was fine.

I went to the nearby shrine first as a ritual of the 15th of the month.

November 15 is known as shichigosan (七五三), which means seven, five, three. Those family who have daughters at the age of three and seven, and sons at the age of five go to shrine to pray their healthy growth.

I went to Yokohama to have my hair set and dressed to attend a kimono party.
My appointed time was 10 am.
After wearing kimono I went to see a friend, and had lunch with other friends and went to Iseyama kotai jingu shrine to attend a special prayer. It was held at the beautiful place.

We visited Naritasan temple and went to a kimono shop.

At night there was a big kimono party. There were kimono fashion.show.

It was a nice day.

Thank you, thsnk you, thank you. thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment