Sunday, November 22, 2020

2020.11.22

It was fine.

I expected the roof inspector would come at 10 am, but it seems he has forgot the appointment.
So we changed the schedule.

I left home around 11am and went to Ueno first to visit the Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum to see Seiko Art Exhibition in which my old friend exhibited her art work. Unfortunately she got a cold and took a day off and I could not see her but saw her picture.

After that I visited Nedu shrine and Hakusan shrine which are both one of 10 shrines in Tokyo.

After that I went to Tokyo Big Sight to see the Healing Fair where I met some friends. Compared to the past fairs, the size and the number of the visitors seemed smaller. I have stayed there for three hours or so.

It was another eventful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment